Daniel J Farkas
Chiropractor, CFMP, DC
I specialize in Functional and Holistic Medicine and believe in finding the underlying cause of disease and dysfunction rather than just treating symptoms. After 13 years as a Doctor, I have seen that with specific dietary and lifestyle changes, herbal medicine and quality nutritional supplements, that our bodies have an innate ability to heal. "By identifying and removing what harms and adding what heals we are able to continually achieve better states of health."
We utilize the best laboratories that specialize in testing to find hidden causes of problems that standard medical tests often overlook. Once we determine the cause we offer Alternative or Complementary Medicine using a non-invasive approach as well as non-pharmaceutical treatment.
Cardiac Rejuvenation can help you change your biochemistry once the root cause of your condition is addressed. Together, we can help you change your cardiac health, diet and lifestyle in order to promote decreases in toxicity, stress and inflammation so that you can defy your diagnosis.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- School: Life University
- Year Graduated: 2004
- License No. and State: 2301008944 Michigan
- Board Certification: Board Certified Physiotherapy
- Avg Cost (per session): $80 - $200
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
- Degree: Functional Medicine Universtiy/Diplomate/Functional Medicine
- Year graduated: 2015
- Chronic Fatigue
- Joint Pain
- Pinched Nerve
Alternative Languages: Spanish
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 5)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)